Sunday 1 February 2009

Got a headache... :(





Heidi ho...I am having a restless night.
I should be enjoying my freedom and making the most of my night off cos my son is with his father, but I have had a pretty pitiful evening.
Daytime was good. Pampered myself, nails and toes done. Then went to meet my friend and clothing designer Emmy Collins for a fitting and we ended up (well he ended up dressing me up). But it was fun. I can't wait for the rest of his new collection to arrive. Check out his website guys www.emmycollins.com and he caters for men too!
Anyway, I was not very good company and left him after a couple of hours to come home and sleep...but it is 2 am and I am still awake! I dunno what to do to force myself to sleep...this is crazy.
Oh well, I hope u lot are in the land of nod, or out there shaking your foot!

Nite girls and boys,
God bless
Nads xx

No comments: