Wednesday 18 February 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!


Darrel Hunter Photography

HEY!!!

I thought I'd drop u a little message before I hit the sack. I have been so busy over the last few days, it's crazy. A total contrast to my lazy weekend!
Apart from taking my dog for her periodic walks, I pretty much stayed at home all weekend until Sunday evening, when I went to an event called "LOL" to watch my sister, Obenewa and friend Natalie perform. I didn't stay for the whole thing because they both performed in the first half, but the acts on the night were of a high standard. There was this comedienne called Glenda Jackson....she had me in stitches, my sides actually hurt after!

And I finally got the pics of the shoot I did with Darrel. You know, the impromptu shoot I did at the begininng of January. I think he did a fantastic job and I must give myself some props for the make up! lol. I didn't have a make up artist as it was a last minute thing, but it actually came out alright! (see above pic)

I'm feeling rather sleepy now, so I'm gonna disappear now. I have filming tomorrow for Fashionista-sistah.com so I need to get my rest.

Dreamsweet
Nads xx

No comments: