Sunday 15 February 2009

Happy Valentine's day all!






Okay, so I know it's a day late, but hey, it's the thought that counts :)
I'm not into all that Valentine's stuff, well I don't mind celebrating it, but I am not too fussed about it to be honest. It's just another day. I don't see why people just wait for one day to show their partner that they love them. So I decided to just chillax all weekend indoors and do nothing special.
To my surprise I received a delivery of 50 roses and a big bunch of balloons. It was a nice gesture and the person who I know sent them to me (because of the message inscribed in the card) still refuses to admit it was him! Oh well, I should give someone else the credit and see how quickly he will own up! lol
Anyway, like I said, it was a nice gesture, because it did make me smile. But just a little tip for you men reading this...any girl who really cares about you will be happy with anything you put your heart into, even if it is just one flower or a simple card. I know a lot of you felt under pressure becasue of the 'credit crunch' but, like xmas, valentine's day shouldn't be about how much you spend, but the incentive behind the gift...
Have a nice Sunday my Valentines :) I'm gonna get ready for church now.

Nads
xxxx

No comments: