Monday 23 February 2009

NEVER IN VOGUE, NEVER OUT OF VOGUE!




Hey you!

Today has been a day full of fabulousity :) for it was Emmy Collin's Photoshoot for his current collection. So as his friend I leant him a hand.



So I headed off to Grafton house in Clapham Common, which was the location for the shoot armed with a small case of accessories!



There was a great atmosphere as everyone worked together to get all the shots in required for the catologue. And they were so professional.
Byuti kasei did a fantastic job on the make-up. I suppose her job was made easy by the fact the models were absolutely gorgeous.



So...we had a lovely, productive day and you will be able to see the photos, taken by Darrel Hunter up on Emmy's site www.emmycollins.com very soon.

By the way...just incase any of the models, or Emmy got any diva-ish ideas I let them know that it is and will always be about me! lol




Okey smokey, I'm cream crackered and I have a rehearsal tomorrow so I'm gonna watch some rubbish on TV and have an early night.

Sleep tight

Nay

xxxx

No comments: