Thursday 25 September 2008

Back in business :)

Me and some of my peeps xxx






Good Evening,

I'm feeling much better today. I've had a couple days of rest which were necessary. Now I'm officially 'BACK IN BUSINESS'.

Firstly, I'd like to give a shout out to all of you who read my blogs and give me feedback...and I'm not taking anything away from you silent ones out there, read on, I'm just grateful for your opinions. Thank you xx

Although I'm not feeling 100% healthwise, I'm feeling really good. Without going into it, certain situations test your character and those around you. Recently, it was confirmed that I have the right people and supporters around me and I can handle myself pretty well (excuse me while I brush my shoulders off) LOL:)

I know sometimes it's easier or a natural reaction to fight fire with fire...But , if you play with fire, you WILL get burnt.

I'm feeling positive peeps. I had my first rehearsal for my gig today and although, very vague, I am happy with what we achieved and I'm excited :)

Anyway my little love bunnies, gotta go now and catch up on the tidying up I never did when i was tucked up in bed...or I could just go and watch Eastenders and Hollyoaks...Hmmm..decisions, decisions ....

Lots of love and kisses

Nads xxx

No comments: