Thursday 18 September 2008

Out with the old. In with the new...





They say it happens in 3's....well they're right.
I need a new car, laptop and camera.
My car is knackered. I've had it for 3 years now and I think she's given up. She still works but is temperamental. So I just leave her alone. I might fix her or keep walking and hitch hiking :) It's kinda nice not to be designated driver.
Plus since I mentioned returning to the gym...well, ummmm...the gym hasn't seen me for dust!So the walking is the only exercise I'm getting right now. But at the moment, I'm the incredible shrinking woman. I've lost over half a stone in the last few weeks...dunno what that's all about.

My laptop...is stone-aged and the memory is too small for all the stuff I do, plus I want a Mac for my music.

Lastly, my camera...as I've mentioned before it is M.I.A. I'm still waiting for the new one and I'm losing my patience because it'll be a week tomorrow since I ordered it.
Anyway...enough of the moaning, it'll be here soon.

Been having one of those weeks...So I've been spending time alone, mobiles off, just taking some time out. Sometimes it's very necessary to take yourself out of the rat race and recoup.
I dunno...maybe it's weird, but it works for me.
So the past few days I've just been listening to music and cleaning my flat. I've never seen it so immaculate. I can invite people over now !
All I need to do now is sort out my shoes...It's a task and a half because I have hundreds..Imelda Marcos has nothing on me!
I love my shoes beacause of all the different styles, colours and the fact I'm only size 4 (37), they look really cute :)

Ok... Task tomorrow is gonna be to take out a few pairs from each of my shoe cupboards and take them to the charity shop. I don't even wear half of them anyway....

Nighty night.

Going to listen to some music and have an early one...

Nads xxxx

No comments: