Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!






Hello my friends,

I am probably the last person to wish you 'Happy New year' and the last to wish you all the best, but I mean it sincerely.

I planned on staying in for New Years,as I had it in my head that I didn't want to enter the new year in a club, but my friends encouraged me to let my hair down (as I went to get my hair done that morning!). So I compromised and spent the turn of the year chatting to my nearest and dearest, then went out after.

Overall, I had a nice evening despite a few silly billies thinking it was a good idea to start smashing glasses and attempting to break champagne bottles because they couldn't handle their drink .
It was lovely being out as I don't go out that often and we are organising another night out soon...So, me girlies, look out for an invite very soon.

I'm going to head to my bed now because I didn't get home until 6:30am and only had few hours sleep.

But I just wanted to let you know I'm good and looking forward to what 2009 brings. I have a lot of things lined up and will be able to let you know exactly what I am doing when everything is confirmed.

Alrighty, my bed is calling me

Nighty nite

Nads xxx

No comments: