Thursday 22 January 2009

I'M BACK!







Sorry, apologies...

I have received messages from some of you guys saying I have abandoned you! Never that...Just had a few things to sort out, but I appreciate your messages. Nice to know you're thinking of me.
Okay...so I have had a break but I am back now. And back with a vengence :)
I came back yesterday after a week out and am ready to work (and play) hard.
Finally I have received some of the pictures of the "I'm so fly" shoot. Part two is to scheduled for a couple weeks time so look forward to more pictures.
I also did a shoot with photographer Darrel Hunter over a week ago. It was a spontaneous shoot, but we had so much fun. I actually just went and had a look at some of the pics and chose which ones I liked, and it was a hard task cos he is so damn good! When you see the pics, you will know what I mean...
Got a couple of performances coming up too, very soon, so I wil let you know ASAP. Probably in the next couple of days.

I hope you are all well and you have had a great start to 2009. I can't believe it is nearly february already!

Anyway. I just wanted you all to know that I am still here and doing well.
Speak soon
Nuff love
Nads xx

No comments: