Friday 23 January 2009

Hey !









Hey,

I hope you are doing well.
I've been deprived of my sleep for the last few nights for one reason or another.
Last night, well this morning my phone went off at 4:30am...text message! A totally irrelevant message at that. I was so vexed. When I replied saying why did you send me this message, the person was like, " how come you're up?" HELLO!!!! You just sent me a bloody message.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love my sleep so I didn't appreciate it AT ALL,especially in the knowledge that I had a busy day ahead of me.
I had a rehearsal at 10:30 am...which I didn't reach till 11:30!
Then I had to meet Nadia who is doing a great job as my PA. She's been looking after my fan page and responding to messages on my behalf and generally just keeping stuff in order. Had a lovely cuppa and before I knew it, it was time to pick up my one son ;)
Had to make him dinner, now I'm just flaking out.
It's gonna be an early one tonight. I intended on having one last night, but went to see my friend, who is the mother of my little cutie cousin, Savannah. She just turned four, well last month, but she had chicken pox on her birthday so her party was cancelled :( So I took her present over yesterday...and she loved her Lola doll :)
She's a lucky little girl cos she also got a puppy for her bday. She's only 7 weeks old but my dog was running away from her although she was half the size, pffft!
I guess Marley could tell she was in another dog's territory...

So it's the weekend. I hope you all have a good one. I might go out tomorrow night as some of my friends wanna go shake a leg! Sunday, it's footie with my son in the morning and possibly a performance Sunday evening. As soon as it is confirmed etc I will put up details.

Have a good weekend mi darlins

Nads xxxx

No comments: