Monday 11 May 2009

Thank You xxx



Quickly I just wanted to thank you all for the comments you left on my last post and the messages I received. Somebody has obviously got some issues they need to deal with,I'm thinking they could be a frustrated model who wants less competition as they seem to have a problem with me modelling, but it's cool and I won't stop. There's always one, lol, but I'm still gonna stay on my grind to do what I have to do to get where I wanna be.
Anyhoo, I had a relaxing weekend. I practically stayed in my house all weekend apart from going to church...ooh! How could I forget, last night I went to the studio to record a duet with my sis for her mixtape with the TRUTH MOVEMENT. The track is banging, it's called "Watcha mouth"...I will let you know how you can get a copy when it is available.
As for mine, you will have to wait a few more months, but it's coming and I appreciate your patience.

I'm upset guys...I went for years without having a blackberry, but since I got one last October, it has become a part of me. Unfortunately, last week Wednesday it went on a loo la! Out of the blue with no warning. Luckily, I listened to my friend Zalon who had the same problem, just days before. He told me to back up all my information on my computer. I am so grateful for that advice because I have so much stuff on that lil berry.
Carphone Warehouse actually took the p out of me though by giving me the crappiest most basic phone in the history of phones! And as I was leaving the store, the dude says to me "make sure you don't lose it otherwise you will have to pay for it"!!!
I had to count to about 30 and it took all my will not to dash the phone back at him! The handset must be worth about 10 quid. The cheek of the guy! He must have had a death wish. Pffft
Anyway, they're telling me it could take up to 28 days to fix my software issue! Should it really take that long peeps? So I am feeling a bit lost right now and all my fellow blackerry AKA crackberry users are sympathising with me cos they know they would feel!

What else...Yeah, like I said, I will be off to Miami shortly. Miami = beaches, pools etc, so it's only right I should have the perfect beach body. Luckily, I am only a size 6-8(uk) 2-4(US)and can kinda get away with being lazy. But I want that boom boom pow body...so I have started exercising again! So far I have been jogging two days in a row, first thing in the morning, then been jumping around on my trampoline. I've actually been enjoying it and feeling more enegry already. So I am definitely gonna keep it up!

Anyway, gotta dash now. I mainly, just came on here to thank yall for your support and say hey hey.
Speak soon peeps.
Nuff love
Nay Nay xxx

No comments: