Monday 25 May 2009

Happy Mondays...


Photography by Jerry Barnett www.blackandwhitebritain.com


Photography by Paul Soso


Good Evening my lovelies,
I'm great :) I had a brilliant gig @ Soul Unique last night. I was so privileged to have been asked to perform on the same bill as the lovely Kyra UK, Phenomenal Fola and Sexy and sweet Baby Sol. We had a ball and the audience were very attentive.
I wanna thank my loyal supporters who came down to show me love. Some came from as far as Maidenhead, just to see lil ole me! I don't wanna start listing names because I know I will leave someone out, but you all know who you are. THANK YOU xxx



Me and mum who was up waaaaaay past her bedtime to see me sing last night


Unfortunately on my way home, the alternator on my car went on me...so instead of half an hour, it took about 2 hours for me to get to my bed!
But, I was rescued by a lovely recovery man who was so helpful and friendly, and gave service with a smile.
So I wasn't too upset and I still went to bed happy although it wasn't until 5am!

Today I have just been chillin with my son, watching Tv etc.
Now I'm sipping on a glass of Pinot as I'm typing this.
I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening, watch Britain's next Top Model and have an early one because tomorrow me and the little man are going on a little bus adventure to the cinema and shopping!

Good Night

Nads xxx

No comments: