Wednesday 8 April 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry...I hope you still have love for me...



Hey yall, I've been a naughty girl...well technically I have been a good girl cos I've been working hard, but I haven't written on here for a couple of weeks. Slap on the wrist. I hope you are forgiving... Anyway, apologies out of the way now...How are you??? As some of you know I supported Mr Anthony Hamilton at Indigo o2 last week.


I was so excited to be a part of it! lol



He was such a nice, genuine guy and took the time out to stand at the side of the stage and watch my performance and gave me great feedback, as did some of you guys who came down. I'm so glad that loads of you came and said hi to me and others sent me messages to congratulate me on my performance. I feel like I am on a journey, and many of you have been with me for a while now. I appreciate that. I must also big up my friends and family (especially my God Mother who came over from Washington DC) who came down specifically to see myself and sis perform and left before Anthony came on stage. That's support. £27.50 to see a half hour set.
So leading up to the show, there was a lot of preparations, rehearsals, fittings for clothes, blah de blah. Also did promo at Bang fm and Lightning Fm, which was a lot of fun.

It's mad how much preparation goes into a show and then it's just over in a blink of an eye. Sometimes it's like you're not even there. Like an out of body experience...weird.
But it was a great show and Anthony wooed us with his silky tones.

After the show was over, although I have lots of other exciting things in the pipeline, I was able to have some well earned rest and had the opportunity to spend the day (whole day) in Westfields with my God Mother,who is now back in Washington :( but, when I get back from Miami I will make plans to visit her there. She says there's lots to do so I'm on it like Sonic!
I've missed out so many juicy bits, but I'm trying to summarise it so I can get some food. My stomach's really talking to me right now. I have had a really large appetite lately. It's like I am constantly eating, but I have not put on any weight
:( I'm gonna try to fall back into my old habit and update you as much as possible but I have been rushed off my lil feet (size 4) for any of you who wanna donate a pair of shoes to my collection ...lol. Anyways my lickle Darlinks! I am taking my crazy self off to find some food...or to see if anyone wants to bring me some ;) A girl's gotta try!

Nighty night xxx

No comments: