Monday 13 April 2009

Funky Bunnies!







Hey yall,
I hope you're not feeling sick from over indulging in Easter eggs. I didn't consume even one! But I have a nice pack of mini Cadbury's Creme eggs in my fridge....yum yum
I didn't end up going out to dinner on Saturday, I was feeling a bit under the weather, so i ended up falling asleep on my sofa in front of the TV like a nice big couch potato!
I woke up bright and early feeling a nice spring in my step and bounced off to church! The priest wrapped it all up very quickly, which was kinda a blessing because the church was heaving with people that come twice a year! Easter and Christmas! lol. But it's all good. You don't need to go to church to be a good Christian. I know too many people who practically live in church and really don't live their lives right...go figure!





So in keeping with the Easter theme, I hopped on down to Funky Buddha Last night to a bunny themed party! We had a crazy time and as usual, we partied hard and danced like little nutters!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend too...I can't wait for the next one!
Nads xxx


No comments: