Thursday 23 April 2009

HELLLOOOOO!



Buongiorno,
How beautiful is this weather? I love it. I get so much more stuff done in the summer. As soon as the sun pops up I'm up and out! lol About a month ago I joined Twitter. I must admit that I didn't really get it to start with but I am getting into the swing of things now and update it frequently on my Blackberry, with my ramblings and random thoughts, but I do sometime share valuable information...but to tell you the truth its mainly whatever pops into my head or things I see when I am out and about. So if u wanna keep up with my madness on a day-to-day basis, follow me on http://www.twitter.com/nadiva99 I think there's a link somewhere on this page u can click on...


I'm not gonna bore you with everything I've done in the past week, just the highlights.

So...last Friday me and the girls went Roller Skating in Wembley! LOL...Well I was absolutely rubbish at it but we had a laugh. The music was banging and there were loads of us that couldn't skate that well so I didn't feel like the only plonker! But by the end of the night I just wanted to take my skates of and dance. The next evening, I was able to do just that as my lovely friend Rumel invited me to go and see Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore @ Camden's Jazz Cafe. They are such a beautiful couple, and boy can they sing. I always knew Chante was a good vocalist, but she was actually amazing. She was hitting those Minnie Ripperton notes with ease, made me wanna go home and practice!



I want to say Happy birthday to my friend Courtney, who turned 21 on Monday (you're getting old Courts)! We went out last night for a celebration and had a good laugh! We discovered Baileys and Sambuca (AKA slippery nipple) shots and went home buzzing! Good thing we lined our tummies with Nandos first!











On a musical note, I have confirmed a couple more shows. When the flyers are done I will put them up on here and let you know through Myspace, Twitter, Facebook etc :)
Enjoy the rest of the week!

Nay xxx

No comments: