Tuesday 18 August 2009

GREEDS













Just a quickie,
Been so busy since Lil man got back from the states. I forgot how hard it was to juggle motherhood with everything else. It aint bloody easy I tell ya.
Anyhoo, I've been busy with him since it was his birthday on Saturday. I don't know where all the years have gone.
We've been on bike rides and all sorts. Just generally having fun. But I must say certain parts of my body are hurting from the exercise. At least he will keep me young!
I'm tres busy this week because I have a couple of photoshoots and a show along with summer holiday activities for the lil monkey!
So I'm keeping it short.
My good friend GREEDS' is having an Album Launch Party/show which I am part of. Funny man Simply Andy is hosting it and there will be performances from Cynthia Erivo, Enrico, Natalie Fiawoo and yours truly with the Remedy band.



He's worked so hard on this album and he's an amazing poet. You'd be mad to miss it.
SOOOOO come down to the Fym Fyg Bar
231 Cambridge Heath Road
London
E2

Doors open @ 7pm and show starts 8.30pm sharp!

We would really appreciate your support.
So See ya there!

Nads xxx

No comments: