Sunday 14 November 2010

Oooh la la la! lol

Heya,

I hope you are all well.
Over the past few weeks I've had to deal with some things that I never in my lifetime thought I would, but I do believe we are not given anything we can't handle so I'm sure I will get through it. One thing it has taught me though is to really not sweat the small stuff. Things that would normally get me down or piss me off are now irrelevant.

I would like to send a special shout to my friends and band who have been very patient with me and have worked around me. Love you guys xx

Anyhoo....moving on here are some pictures from the shoot I did the other day. I'm really loving the black House of Rena dress and I didn't wanna take off the fur coat.





We had a lot of fun and I think we are due to shoot again soon!













Some pics from Shoreditch House Gig...Note to self...Learn to sing pretty!















Last week I performed @ I luv live and Soul 4 Real. Like a plum I forgot to get someone to film both of them. But everyone said they were good shows and my band enjoyed themselves.

My next gig is on the 2nd December 2010 @ The Vibe Bar, Brick Lane. I'm supporting Glenn Lewis and I'm excited as he's an artist I definitely look up to and he's got a character to match his lovely music.

I'll post you the link to the event in a couple days so you can get your tickets in advance because I'm sure it'll get sold out soon.

Until then
Keep safe and well
Love Nads xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are fine.