Thursday 8 October 2009

Your Girl is BACK!






Hello girls and boys, mums and dads!

I'm back from Atlanta and I had such a wonderful time...I must admit, I was in two minds about coming home! Gotta be honest! But I am so grateful for the great time I had and I did miss my family and friends in Sunny (yeah right) London.
It's soo true about that Southern Hospitality. In 2 and a half weeks I think I came across just one unpleasant person! That's amazing. Everyone in ATL are just sooo nice :) I made many new friends and met up with some existing ones @ the International Soul Music summit too! I was also able to meet many of my facebook friends and fans @ the conference and at listening parties etc. It was a great experience.
I also had the chance to perform for my very first time in America. I've recorded out there before but, NO live performances. Luckily I was provided with an excellent guitarist, Mr Brandon A Thomas www.myspace.com/brandonathomas, he's amazing, check him out. I'll also post some footage of the show.

A couple days before I left for ATL, I finished up my EP so it is now READY! Can you believe it? We've been talking about it for a while now...and it is actually done! WOW! I hope my UK peeps will forgive me for giving the US a preview of it, but that's just how it panned out! Sorry. But I will have a fresh batch of cd's ready in the next couple of weeks. For any enquires hit me up on nadinecharlesbiz@gmail.com.

Nadine Charles EP video Blog from Nadine Charles on Vimeo.



Enjoy the video blogs.

Nads xxx

No comments: